Friday, June 02, 2006

Who Moved my Mind?? (I Don't Like Cheese)

Last night was something.

The day started as usual month end day.... ( by the way I work with a bank) and work kept coming and coming. Yeah in my case it actually comes through emails. Emails used to bring smailes to my face (it still does but now its my official id that pains me).

I still don't have a house, i live in a hotel for now close to 40 days, in anticipation of approval for shifting to jodhpur. My room has all that i ever wanted! i.e. TV. And with TV around I feel there is an old friend i know living with me, waiting for me, to come and he share his days experiences. Wow who said money can't buy u friends .... but from money one can buy another friend apart from books (books are man's best friend) and i.e. TV. I must get over the love when i see my ORSON.... don't try hard to remember the name. its some brand of SONY whom Akio Morita (god bless his soul) would have forgotten.

The arabic channel is now-a-days my hot favourite, as it is excluded from obscenity and thus clean entertainment is what i derive. I feel some times the fundamental way of living is most simplistic and in long term benefit. wow another quote u will find some time in future.The movie on it was "The Legend of 1900", for some reason i can't get over that movie. Allow me to tell u a brief plot of story. in least words it can be said that it is about a guy who grew up on a ship (named "virginia") travelling and transporting poor european immigrants and rich americans but the catch is he never stepped on land. Hows that for a story???Men - women came and went but he remained, untill he got his hands on PIANO!! He played liked god and it is said that his music has fire. Literally!!But what moved me, was the fact that his fear to go to land.

We all have fears of unseen things and comfort zones, but this movie took it to an extent that the protaganist never leaves ship even after a threat that the ship will be blown away saying "Land is too big a ship for me" and " I'm used to, of keys in piano, which end but it seems land has no end".

Thought only makes me sink like "virginia"....

No comments: